When: – 6th February to 30th April
The aim of this challenge is to help our participants get motivated about their fitness after a stressful and crazy few months with lockdowns and restrictions. We know this has been a hard time to stay motivated and keep working towards your fitness goals so we want to make this process as easy as possible. You don’t need to be a current member with us at the Blackwood Recreation Centre to join in this challenge.
Who can join?: – Anyone!
This challenge has no age restriction or limits. The main focus of the challenge isn’t about how much weight you lose or dramatic body transformations. This challenge is about keeping you more active and create some great routines and habits.
Cost: – $70
Prizes to be given to those who show great results (both physical change and habits based)
Initial Assessment date: – Sunday 5th February
Initial Assessment Day – 15 mins per person – 10 am to 2 pm – Bookings essential
Your assessment will be booked when you sign up for the challenge. Assessments can also be done during the weeks leading up to the start of the challenge. Ask our staff for alternate times if the Sunday doesn’t suit.
What do you get in the Challenge?
- Assessment – Beginning and End
- Fitness Testing & Measurements
- Unlimited Fitness Studio access
- Access to Unlimited Classes
- Both Personal Trainer Cheryl’s Group Training as well as ‘The Rec’ Fitness Studio Classes
- Challenge Exclusive Facebook Group
- Online Fitness Classes
- Watch our online exercise classes and workout from home when it suits you best
- Tips and Hints from Fitness Staff and Personal Trainers
- A place to discuss your progress, ask questions and stay engaged throughout the winter months
- Online Fitness Classes
To see what classes are available and when, please click the links below:
What is required of the participants?
We want our participants to aim to exercise 5 times per week. For example:
- 2 outside sessions (gardening, walking dog etc)
- 2 Group Fitness sessions (either Rec Centre or Cheryl)
- 1 Strength Session (S4L classes are an option for this or any other Strength training you may want to do)
This is only a guide for our participants and we understand everyone is different. We just want our challengers to try to do as much as they can to stay active.
We also want our participants to be actively involved in our online Facebook group.
- Organise training sessions, post workouts, get tips, trainers’ feedback, workout plans etc
- Help stay motivated and motivate each other during the challenge
How do I get started?: – Contact us today on 8278 8833 to book your spot in the challenge