26th of November 2020
Dear Centre Patrons
We are hoping to recommence the majority of our programs from the Tuesday 1st of December. Please be aware this is a rapidly changing environment and the information provided could change pending on the directions given by the SA Government. The programs will include:
- Senior team sports (Futsal, Volleyball, Netball, Basketball & Inline Hockey)
- Junior Hockey
- Gym For All (Kindergym, Gym Fun, Gym Skills, GFA inter & GFA Adv)
- Competition Levels Gymnastics
- Adult Gymnastics
- Fitness Classes (Boxercise, Rec Fit, Fit Bitz, Pilates, Yoga, Jungle Body, Zumba, Strength for Life, Combo & Better balance)
- External Bookings ( Jiu Jitsu, Box Lacrosse, Personal Trainers, Mum’s and Bubs & General fitness)
- Roller Skating
Unfortunately, we will not be running Junior Basketball for the remainder of this year.
Please note the programs returning, will be under strict measures to ensure the health and safety of our patrons. These measures will be specified closer to Tuesday, once we have directives from SA Health.
All Gymsports and Parkour classes missed due to the shutdown will be credited to the parents account on the Wellness online booking system. If you would like more information or have any queries, please contact the centre on 8278 8833.
We appreciate your understanding and patronage as we navigate through these ever-changing times, and ask all to continue to follow the Covid-19 protocols of physical distancing and sanitizing practices already put in place.
If you have been feeling anxious or isolated as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, please visit SA Health’s website for advice about mental health. To keep up to date with the latest information about SA’s current COVID-19 cluster. Please visit the Department of Health or SA Health’s COVID-19 webpages.
Blackwood Recreation Centre Management